• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    My wife has multiple food allergies, shellfish being among them. To call it a disability is an insult to the truely disabled.
    Why would you need a lawyer again? If I was in your position, the first thing I would do is get allergy testing and try and figure out exactly what your allergic to. My wife gets a shot once a week for her allergies and carries an EpiPen. She has had to use the EpiPen once due to a cheese that wasnt suposed to be in her meal.

If you are having a reaction due to airborne particles have you thought about wearing a mask? Possibly not going into the cafeteria on days when shellfish is served? Nobody is forcing you to be around shelfish or anything else. You need to protect yourself and not expect everyone to bend over backwards because you have a possible problem with allergies. This is the real world, welcome to it.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Here's an idea, call your doctor and tell him you need an epi-pen. He will then order you an allergy test to confirm your little issue. Then stop being a member of the entitlement society looking for somewhere else more accomodating to your situation.
    Solutions
    1. Man up and overcome and learn a valuable lesson of overcoming adversity.
    Then, someday you'll be able to use this experience when something really bad happens to you.

Or

2. Keep fighting your fight, learn to be coddled. Then when you become a big boy in the real world, something bad will happen and guess what, you'll fold, hopefully you don't leave someone else helpless and depending on someone else causing the whole cycle to start over.

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    My wife has multiple food allergies, shellfish being among them. To call it a disability is an insult to the truely disabled.
    Why would you need a lawyer again? If I was in your position, the first thing I would do is get allergy testing and try and figure out exactly what your allergic to. My wife gets a shot once a week for her allergies and carries an EpiPen. She has had to use the EpiPen once due to a cheese that wasnt suposed to be in her meal.

If you are having a reaction due to airborne particles have you thought about wearing a mask? Possibly not going into the cafeteria on days when shellfish is served? Nobody is forcing you to be around shelfish or anything else. You need to protect yourself and not expect everyone to bend over backwards because you have a possible problem with allergies. This is the real world, welcome to it.

THANK YOU FOR SAYING IT AS IT IS - :bow:

Top Bottom