I need a photo of a .45 ACP Wilson ETM magazine.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Does anyone have one they'd be willing to post a photo of? I googled them and I can't find any pictures that are close-up enough. I'll post a photo showing specifically what I need photographed. I've been having issues with my ETMs and while I know Wilson will take them back, if the issues have been due to a deformation caused by my gun, I'm just going to see if they'd swap them out for 47Ds to avoid the same problem. I am trying to find out if the slight indent in the magazine is a design feature (or perhaps flaw). I don't recall how it looked when I got it as it was several months ago and I've used it numerous times since then.

Photo4.jpg

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Anyone? I am assuming this is a problem with the ETMs and my gun as when I look at my 47Ds they have no such indent. I've been using the 47Ds in the same gun with no issues but the ETMs have been giving me occasional hiccups - a few FTextracts from time to time.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Thank you sir. I couldn't find a photo like that anywhere. I suppose I'l be returning these to Wilson and seeing if they'll swap them out for 47Ds or trying to trade them here for some. :yesway:

Top Bottom