• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Momof6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Wayne County, IN
    I have been searching for a holster for my S&W SD9, and can't find anything (in stock). I know there's someone here that makes kydex holsters, but I don't know who. Any help? :dunno:

I'm also looking for 2 Ruger SR40 magazines, again, everywhere is out of stock. Anyone know of someplace that has them right now?

I need these things by the first of May for a training, so if there is nothing in stock anywhere, I know it's a long shot, but anyone fairly local to me that I could borrow something for the day? I'm looking around every day, but haven't found anything, and I'm running out of time. :(

Momof6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Wayne County, IN
    I guess another questions would be what would be a good price to pay for a magazine? I looked on gunbroker just now and found some 10 rd magazines for aroud $40 each. Is that a good price?

(I hope this is the right area of the forum for these questions) :dunno:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Have you checked out this thread?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/accessories_and_gear/286849-iwb_holster_help.html

If you're looking for an IWB, I can vouch for the CrossBreed being very comfortable. I'm seriously thinking about trying a Old Faithful holster for another one of my guns. Also, in case you haven't tried it, search for holsters on this site. The subject comes up quite often, so there's a number of threads out there. Good luck!

Momof6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Wayne County, IN
    Have you checked out this thread?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/accessories_and_gear/286849-iwb_holster_help.html

If you're looking for an IWB, I can vouch for the CrossBreed being very comfortable. I'm seriously thinking about trying a Old Faithful holster for another one of my guns. Also, in case you haven't tried it, search for holsters on this site. The subject comes up quite often, so there's a number of threads out there. Good luck!

Thanks, I will check it out. I'm looking for OWB for now, and CrossBreed's wait time is going to be too long. I am going to order one of the Old Faithful's for the Ruger, but it didn't have the SD9 in their list, and they haven't gotten back to me yet. I'll be calling tomorrow. I'll do a search here as well. Thanks!!

Momof6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Wayne County, IN
    Found some magazines. Ruger finally has some in stock! Got the holster situation squared away as well, for now. I'm sure I will want a different holster later so I will come back to the suggestions in this thread. Thanks!!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Found some magazines. Ruger finally has some in stock! Got the holster situation squared away as well, for now. I'm sure I will want a different holster later so I will come back to the suggestions in this thread. Thanks!!

Did you intend to type S&W? Since you have a S&W SD-9 instead of a Ruger pistol? I hope you didn't order the wrong thing!

Momof6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Wayne County, IN
    Nope, I needed Ruger magazines as well. My friend and I are both going to the training, and she is using the SD9, which I'd like to get one more magazine for, but we have two so she'll make do. I'm using my Ruger and only had one magazine for it. Ruger finally had them in stock, so I got two more. :rockwoot:

Thanks for catching that! :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    amhenry is another holster manufacture located in bloomington that is here on Ingo and does Kydex jobs. If you haven't yet, check Crossbreedseconds.com they are "blemished" crossbreeds for a fraction of the cost and will be on your doorstep in less than a week. There are many great companies that can get you a holster in a week's time. My thought is that if they are taking longer than that, then you need to be ordering from someone who cares about their customer service more. Gooduck on your mag search, i couldn't help you with that one!

Top Bottom