• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Just go with Bob. All the doctors say kids are ADD, ADHD, and Dyslexic now a days so it will make it easier for him in school.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Alex, Adam, Bryce, Ben(jamin), Cainan, Dean, Jack, Jayden, Ollie, Preston, Quin, Robby, Spencer, Tim, Vince (Lombardi would be an awesome middle name :D)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Look at the most given names this year and the last five years and DO NOT take of of those.

I like David or Alexandre.
    Maybe look for names from other countries to be original.
    Sylvain (means "who loves the forest, from the latin Sylvia for forest) is my real name, I havent seen many people with the same name especially here in the US.
    I the other hand you dont want to be too original I guess.I always have to spell my name because people never heard of it.

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    You can't have my future sons name, just consider it taken. We are having a girl this time, so I didnt get to use "Barrett"....and yes...the names come from the company that makes to best rifle in the whole world. Yes, I am a gun nut! Live it, Love it, Breath it!

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    i can't help you with the names, that's a personal matter. you just need to decide on what approach to use. for my first son i went the family route. his first name has been in my dad's side for 7 generations and his middle name was my mom's dad's name. emory russell. my second son is named after things i like. hunter cash.

Top Bottom