• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    I have a member on this forum that is currently committing mail fraud. US 18 ISc 1341 has been breached. I posted a rant about this member a month back and it still hasn't been resolved. I'm pretty sure that using the mail to defraud a person for monetary gain is covered in the listed ISC. I posted the rant in a buyer beware post about the member, and within 2 minutes, the thread was removed. I would like to know who the mod was for that removal, I might have to have you for a witness. Anyone here good with Federal Code enforcement? I would like to screen attorneys for a retainer and prosecution of this member that has defrauded me through the US Mail. I was told 4 weeks after the member cashed the money order that the package was lost before it was mailed. Then, I have been told numerous times that the money is in the mail... each time I was advised should float as another charge for fraud. I was under the impression that most of the people that traded on here were trustworthy,I even looked at this guys trader rating but mail fraud??? I have had very good experiences with everyone but this guy. I even asked if anyone had his physical address, because he gave me a community court address c/o his name, he says he's a court counselor. I am utterly disappointed that this person who has had multiple chances to rectify the situation has yet to do so.

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I would like to know who the mod was for that removal, I might have to have you for a witness.

Looking back at your post history it appears your thread was removed because you openly named the INGOer. INGO classifieds disputes are handled through the iTrader system, not on the open forum.

Good luck with your situation-- I hope you can resolve it quickly. :yesway:

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    This morning, after leaving a nasty gram, mr. no pay was willing to send it to me quickly in lieu of getting charges filed by the postmaster general of Indiana.

Of course, he told me it was in the mail several other times before.,..

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    You know, if you have a name and or a phone number you can usually Google people to find out more information about them. You'd be amazed how quick and easy it can be. If nothing else, you can find their address so you can throw eggs at their house in honor of Halloween.

Of course if you mailed them something without a payment, you already know where they live. Be creative but not violent and have a happy Halloween. :D

I'm just kidding about the Halloween pranks but it's fun to think of doing them. Hope everything works out for you. Good luck.

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    Pament

Why send your item out without getting payment first?
    Hey Caleb, I got my money order to mr. no pay, and he hasnt mailed me the package. so that you and everybody else out there knows what i might have missed in the OP: I sent out a money order to mr. Lost my package back in august for a scanner. 2 weeks after, I sent him a text asking WTF? He said blah blah blah, minor family emergency. 2 weeks after that, no scanner to me and I shot him another text saying WTF? he said, omg, the package kind of got lost and I will get you a refund. Well, 6 weeks after that, he still doesn't communicate and hasn't refunded My Money. I shot him the nasty gram yesterday, and that's where it's at. I sent this guy a money order to a community justice center in Indy and alot of you are right, I could just look him up. Maybe I have. I have even offered to drive down there after visiting family in the area to save him the dang stamp. The thought of being incarcerated must have got him thinking because I told him I'm turning it over to the Post master and he shot me a quick response saying pretty much the same thing for the last 6 weeks, but the post master and the mail fraud must have got him to understand that I'm serious. I'm sure if you have to know who it is, you can even find that out in my transactions record on my page.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why send your item out without getting payment first?

Human nature is to measure others by the same standard you find in the mirror, which applies here in terms of an honest person generally assuming others to be honest. Not necessarily a good choice, but still human nature.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Human nature is to measure others by the same standard you find in the mirror, which applies here in terms of an honest person generally assuming others to be honest. Not necessarily a good choice, but still human nature.

I don't think all of you are woman crazed, one track minded, fools.
    So Ha.
    You're wrong.

wait

Top Bottom