• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    I need someone to take away my debit card. I bought an stripped upper and lower a few weeks back and with all these memorial day sales I am a few parts shy of a complete functioning gun. I always feel like my impulse buying makes me spend more so I made myself jump on these deals.

Anyone else buy lots this weekend?

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    I need someone to take away my debit card. I bought an stripped upper and lower a few weeks back and with all these memorial day sales I am a few parts shy of a complete functioning gun. I always feel like my impulse buying makes me spend more so I made myself jump on these deals.

Anyone else buy lots this weekend?
    You really need to start thinking of firearms as "money in the bank". Actually better than money in the bank. It won't depreciate like cash does, AND you can use it as life insurance for your family. Now that I fed the beast, I will answer your question....

Yes. I bought the DPMS GII .308 AP4. VERY lightweight! Now I'm eyeballing the XM80CS at Palmetto. It's been in my shopping cart twice now and I haven't pulled the trigger yet....

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Haha, no gun related items this month for me. Okay, well I did buy two new holsters and some Pierce mag extensions... but that's it!

When I first started building my AR a couple months ago, I told myself, "I'll get this and this, next month get this and this...". Once I started piecing it together, I couldn't wait and just went ahead and ordered everything the first month! It's hard to practice financial sanity when you're building something relevant to your interests.

jram47586

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    S. Indiana
    I understand completely, picked up another 10/22 yesterday and was browsing the handguns and put a Glock 41 on payments.
    Damn thing just would not let me be.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I will gladly take any credit cards for safe keeping! I will only charge you a small administration fee! It will most likely resemble one of your own purchases, but I will stop after 1 purchase! lol Plus, you have plausible deniability with your wife/girlfriend/whoever holds the purse strings!

Top Bottom