• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pizzo32

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Chesterton
    I took my SW M&P pro core 40 sw to a gunsmith witch he sold me the APEX COMP parts kit. I asked several questions over a few weeks about it FIRST as I was worried that maybe he didn't know what he was doing. He had a few different SW M&P guns with triggers in them and I checked them out. Trigger felt fine... I get my gun back and it seems sloppy????? the pull length feels like its 100 miles long and then rest is all the way forward. Needless to say I am not impressed.
    My question is does anyone have a M&P AFTER installing the comp kit did you notice the trigger feel was any different? Better or worse??
    I feel I shouldn't have wasted my money
    BTW I have complained I have taken the gun back a few times. finally he took the Apex out and installed the factory one. Gave me my money back and it still feels like its 100 miles long. Something is off or not installed correctly somewhere. Or maybe something was over looked.

I have shot this gun for 2014 USPSA season. possibly 4000 rounds with shooting and practicing Then had the trigger installed
    Thanks

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    What horsehaulin said. Bring it into ZX Gun and we can take a look at it. Smith and wesson certified armorer and i've performed more than a few Apex installs on most of their models. If there is anything we can do just let us know

Top Bottom