I NEED VOTES BY MONDAY!! 2018 TURKEY SHOOTOUT - MY VIDEO MADE THE FINAL ROUND!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It did the same thing to me when I tried from the tablet...knew the IP address that is connected to my wifi router I think.

Voting was supposed to end last night at midnight so now, I am waiting to see if they are sending prizes to everyone who made it to the finals. I know I didn't get enough votes to beat the guys that have a bajillion friends voting for them. I saw that at least two of them had shared the posts on FB to hunting pages where they are either page owners or advertise their services as guides.

Last year, I got a camera in their turkey photo contest as a runner up. That is the camera I used to take these videos. I was hoping I might win another of those as they are awesome...retail around $300. I had found them on Optics Planet for just under $200, but that is the best price I have ever seen on them. I should order one for hubby's birthday so I can borrow it!

Thank you again to everyone who voted!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Interesting...votes are now closed. The video that had over 1200 votes last night, now only has 665. It is good to see they are running this as fairly as possible.

Voting for the 2018 Turkey Shootout is now officially closed! Thank you to everyone who participated. Once all votes are tallied and audited for authenticity we’ll announce the winner.

• [*=left]Tom Turkey strutting in snow - DS4K Camera (23%, 665 Votes)

[*=left]Sunset Gobblers heading back to the roost (19%, 541 Votes)

[*=left]Turkey Fight caught on Stealth Cam - DS4K (18%, 514 Votes)

[*=left]Turkey Hunted with Bow caught on Stealth Cam - DS4K (16%, 464 Votes)

[*=left]Strutting Jake turkeys caught on Stealth Cam - DS4K Camera (13%, 385 Votes)

[*=left]Triple gobble caught on Stealth Cam - DS4K Camera (6%, 161 Votes)

[*=left]Double bearded Tom strutting in fields with hens - Stealth Cam DS4K Camera (5%, 135 Votes)

[*=left]Scaredy Jakes caught on the Stealth Cam- DS4K Camera (1%, 40 Votes)

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I just saw this and went to their website to vote, but voting is already closed. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. But great video and GOOD LUCK!!!! :thumbsup:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks Mark. It looks like I am #6 as the voting is currently tallied.

They had tons of videos to pick from so just being in the top 8 was pretty cool.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So...I received an email today. As I hoped, I will be receiving a new DS4K camera along with a hat and t-shirt for being a finalist!! I told my husband I will let him use this one for his coyote hunting in the fall to see what kind of amazing videos we can get. The one I already have of this model takes amazing pictures but is great for videos and doesn't seem to drain the batteries like videos on the older models do.

Thank you for voting!!

Top Bottom