• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    I was at my local Walmart today and saw 4 1000rd boxes!! I couldn't believe it. I bought 2 and the guy who walked up behind me bought the other 2. Im thinking it had JUST been set out. Guess I got lucky there.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I was at the Walmart on Keystone the other day and saw a lone 50 round box of .22 short on the shelf. I almost posted it on the "Get Your Ammo Here" thread. ;)

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I was at my local Walmart today and saw 4 1000rd boxes!! I couldn't believe it. I bought 2 and the guy who walked up behind me bought the other 2. Im thinking it had JUST been set out. Guess I got lucky there.

They only let me buy 1 even though they have a sign that said 3 box limit only on 22. Each employee has their own rule. The guy in his 80s still has a limit of 3 for any caliber.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    I asked for just "a box" and she pulls one out and says, "just one?" I asked if I was allowed to buy more than 1 and she said "sure"... so I grabbed 2. Figured I'd only be allowed to buy 1 of the big box.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    I see it come into stock now and then at my local Wal-Mart and could easily get it the next morning, but there comes a time in a man's life when he has to say, "You know, I have enough of those danged .22's that I'm not going to bother."

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    I've passed on a lot of .22lr over the last six months because the price wasn't right. I have enough right now to last me several years. I'll buy when the price is right, and pass when it isn't. I'm always looking though! :@ya:

Top Bottom