• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    I watched that video a few times. How long have you been doing this? I need some tactical training! :) Looked to me like you were tearing it up... until that one loose round. :(

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Jake, I think it is important that we not only share the good moments, but also the bad moments. This is a learning experience. Thanks for sharing the video and hopefully we can all learn from it. It would have been real easy to not post this video. :+1: for sharing with everyone. Hopefully we can all learn from it.

Even a MASTER can mess up.:D

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    It happens. Exactly why we have more than one safety rule.
    I had an DQ from an AD on a reload a few years back. Made the shot w/ the middle finger instead of the trigger finger. Somehow things went bad "flipping" the gun to reach the mag release. Man, I must have done 10k reloads in the following weeks, varying speeds, taking video, etc. sucks.
    -rvb

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    There are 2 Quotes that make me chuckle about this conversation! (Only cus I have a pervish mind)
    1. Accidiental Discharge - To me that sounds like a premature problem on your first time to third base at 16 or so!
    2. Screwing the Pooch! - but...I thought beastiality was a crime... Oh in slang terminology..We have all done that..

Ok... 8 beers and sleep deprivation I had to comment.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    There are 2 Quotes that make me chuckle about this conversation! (Only cus I have a pervish mind)
    1. Accidiental Discharge - To me that sounds like a premature problem on your first time to third base at 16 or so!
    2. Screwing the Pooch! - but...I thought beastiality was a crime... Oh in slang terminology..We have all done that..

Ok... 8 beers and sleep deprivation I had to comment.

After reading..............Let me clarify! We have all screwed the pooch........Only in terminology.:D

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I got DQ'd from one match, a 3 gun that I was the MD for....lol

Rule to remember: when you are loading a specific number of rounds in your shotgun so it goes empty when you have completed it's use, don't chat with the SO while you are loading.

Sometimes, you lose count.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I got DQ'd from one match, a 3 gun that I was the MD for....lol

Rule to remember: when you are loading a specific number of rounds in your shotgun so it goes empty when you have completed it's use, don't chat with the SO while you are loading.

Sometimes, you lose count.

Yup. Wasnt that the ancient shotgun?? Sorry for distracting you.

Top Bottom