• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Stuff happens... Just fill out the required form below and have a nice day. :D
    11947d1281808221-butthurt-form-internet-version-butthurtform.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I saw that thread. It was a WTB ad. Everyone that posted in it also thought it was a WTB ad. It was not a request for a location.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I thought the PM you received was very polite and professional. I'm not sure how to take this thread now either. I can't tell if you are upset about it or not.

While you may have not been actually trying to get someone to sell you a firearm here, that's indeed what would have happened. Because of that, it's a violation of our classifieds rules found here https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/187173-post7.html.

I realize you also do not post a lot here so if you are interested in purchasing something from someone, just become a site supporter and the problem is solved. :)
    Here's the info on site supporter. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...5833-ingo_supporter_memberships_are_here.html

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Ah, Spasmo. For being INGO's resident iron lady, she's kinda cute. Just don't mess up anymore, cause she never sleeps!

Just so's ya know, INGO has something called faq's. Read em and they'll tell you everything you want to know.

Now go in peace, my son.... :)

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    When I was cutting my teeth on INGO I welcomed a couple people to the site because I was so excited about the new gem I found. I new about the 50 post rule, I just didn't catch the part about not welcoming people. No problem, I moved on.

Top Bottom