• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I just came across a good deal on a couple used knives and I think I cured my need for now:D The knife that I have been wanting is the Marc Lee Glory Knife by Benchmade but I think I have gotten something better for me. I just bought a Tops Dart and it feels awesome. It took me 5 minutes after opening it to start chopping on boxes and then out to the yard to play:rockwoot: This may be my new bag knife instead of my ESEE 5

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    The TOPS DART knife is awesome for sure. You can't go wrong with TOPS. Afterall I sell them also. But I am still partial to the ESEE clan.
    Hey Irishfan now you need a TOPS shirt of which I will have in a few days.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    For you to place a knife above ESEE , that must be a great knife.

I love the way it feels in my hand. This weekend I am going to bash on it pretty good to give it a good review. There is something to the recurve on a knife that really makes it pop out to me over most designs.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I love the way it feels in my hand. This weekend I am going to bash on it pretty good to give it a good review. There is something to the recurve on a knife that really makes it pop out to me over most designs.

So since you didn't post any pics of it I went to see what this thing is all about.:D Nice, s30v steel:yesway: I like the recurve designs also. Oh, and I guess this is what it looks like.
    knives_082.jpg

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    So since you didn't post any pics of it I went to see what this thing is all about.:D Nice, s30v steel:yesway: I like the recurve designs also. Oh, and I guess this is what it looks like.
    knives_082.jpg

Yes sir that is my new toy! I can't post pics on this computer for some reason which is why I didn't. I really like the recurve design and its length is just small enough to not be huge but plenty long enough to chop on things. Also, I really like the grip and it actually wasn't the knife I wanted most when I bought the two used knives. However, this is my new baby as I can't shell out $400+ for that fine blade you have.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    that looks to be about the size of that ZT that looks exactly the same(can't think of the model number) except it's in CPM 3V steel.

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    Dang it! Now I'm jonesing for another knife. That is a sweet blade. I wonder if I can put this on the wedding registry. haha

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom