• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    For the sake of my sanity, someone rep Churchmouse. I just spewed coffee everywhere. Don't know about $40, but "50 bucks never killed anyone"...............................................before.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Might reconsider continuing to call until you get an answer. Shouldn't be to hard to get some kind of harassment charge against you to stick at this point. Intimidation? Dunno but wierder things have happened.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Your title sums it up. You made a business deal with someone you didn't know, paid upfront, and wonder why you got screwed over.

Cuts your losses and move on, and LEAVE HIS PARENTS ALONE!

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Please leave mom alone. Personalize it; if you were the goof would that justify the guy you screwed bugging your mom? Tuck it away, lesson learned. Let rural king know if he still has his ad up. Karma will take care of this guy, what goes around comes around. You may not see it but it will be there.

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    If I'd had made a foolish business deal like you did and had then been so easily taken advantage of (by a young man / teenager no doubt), then the last thing I would do is tell the world about it. Consider the loss as business education and quit telling everyone how easy it is to pull the wool over your eyes or its bound to happen again.

Top Bottom