• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Bunch of years ago I was assigned to work in narcotics. My partner and I drove to Posey County to talk to the Sheriff. We were waiting in his office for him. He had a minature electric charir on his desk. I picked it up and started getting shocked by the 9 volt battery under the seat. It wasn't bad it just startled me.

Last edited:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Bunch of years ago I was assigned to work in narcotics. My partner and I drove to Posey County to talk to the Sheriff. We were waiting in his office for him. He had a miniture electric charir on his desk. I picked it up and started getting shocked by the 9 volt battery under the seat. It wasn't bad it just startled me.

a what?

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh

It was a minature electric chair made of wood. It had severl small pieces of metal straps around the legs and arm rests. Back then, the Posey County jail still had on display the last hangman's noose used in that county. Kind of gave me the creeps. I hear that they still have it. I would love to have one of the chairs. It also had the battery hidden under the seat.

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It was a minature electric chair made of wood. It had severl small pieces of metal straps around the legs and arm rests. Back then, the Posey County jail still had on display the last hangman's noose used in that county. Kind of gave me the creeps. I hear that they still have it. I would love to have one of the chairs. It also had the battery hidden under the seat.

That is creepy indeed. :n00b:

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I wonder what it would take to have these properly configured and start up the 1812 Overture when I get bored.

Top Bottom