• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls alot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat with my Glock in hand. When she came home she got out of some one's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat, that I noticed that my front night sight seemed ALOT dimmer then my rears. Is that something that I need to fix right away or can I have you look at it?

Mods, if this belongs in the breakroom, feel free to move it. Thanks. :cool:

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    If it is still bright enough to see at night, I wouldn't worry about it. However, it might be time to get new sights. Good thing you notice before something happened.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    If you think the sights need replaced, I would give it to the wife the next time she goes out and have her drop it off at the gun shop. Doing this will save you a trip. :rockwoot:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :lmfao:

I would wait till the front site is to dim to be useful. Because, to my knowledge you can't buy just a front or rear sight you have to buy a them as a set.

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    10140216.jpg

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I would wait till the front site is to dim to be useful. Because, to my knowledge you can't buy just a front or rear sight you have to buy a them as a set.
    You can, you've just got to be careful because if you get the wrong one you can really screw up point of aim vs point of impact.

finn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    You know that if you had a real gun like a 1911 she wouldn't have been messing around on you.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I'm glad you are concerned with what is really important in life. Wives get dimmer over time and you can't do much about that. But a night sight! OMG that could be serious. (Why on earth would she be getting out of someone else's car carrying her panties? It had to be a little incontenance. You need to get her medical help or start buying depends. And wasn't it great that that nice man made sure she got home safely?)

Top Bottom