• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Yes I see it every day.

But sometimes I have to step up and put things back on the rails. IBM put it right. I have been here since 12/11. I am most protective of this place.
    And we appreciate it or at least I do. Lord knows I don't have the patience to "herd the cats" and how you keep your cool is beyond me. I had to back off of the RSO gig because I no longer considered "I'm sorry" an acceptable response after having a loaded gun pointed at me. IMHO you exhibit more patience than I've been able to muster in 10 years. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    You guys gonna give CM the big head ! He will have to stay in the house from now on or will just float away . Hehe Just kidding CM . Carry on & just do what you do , job well done Sir.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I have been here 12 years and was mostly just a reader until my semi retirement. I now post more. Not sure the amount of posts is a good indicator of someone's ethical behavior. I get it though. I think the amount of time they have been a member and are they a site supporter would matter more than posting..I mean hell I'm a nice guy with ethics a mile long and I have 60 posts in 12 years. Gimme time. I'll get there..LOL

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been here 12 years and was mostly just a reader until my semi retirement. I now post more. Not sure the amount of posts is a good indicator of someone's ethical behavior. I get it though. I think the amount of time they have been a member and are they a site supporter would matter more than posting..I mean hell I'm a nice guy with ethics a mile long and I have 60 posts in 12 years. Gimme time. I'll get there..LOL
    Those are rookie numbers brother. We need to step up your program.....:):

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    FWIW, I lurked for years on the forums before I created an account... I only did so when I had something to say or a question to ask.

Others like the site and immediately create an account... and may not post for awhile and then only infrequently, but if the few posts they do have are meaningful, that can definitely be a "less is more" kinda thing. :)

(sez I as I head for the two words thread, lol)

I'm guessing there are more than a couple members who wish I'd just stayed a lurker, lol, so careful what you ask for is what I'm sayin'!

*grin*

Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I've never had the opportunity to meet CM but, in my dealings with him I consider him a huge asset to this community. I've been smacked a couple of times by him and been helped more than once. I appreciate his time and energy that he puts out here every day. Maybe one day we can have a cheeseburger together. Thanks Tim.

Kevo9009

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Some people are satisfied just reading, doesn't mean they aren't here for the forum. I do remember my Mom telling me to not say anything if you can't say something nice. Maybe the long time members with low post counts are following that advice.
    This was the simplest advice I had
    Some people are satisfied just reading, doesn't mean they aren't here for the forum. I do remember my Mom telling me to not say anything if you can't say something nice. Maybe the long time members with low post counts are following that advice.
    This was the simplest advice I’ve ever received growing up and I feel like it still goes through my head at lease once a day haha! Most things you want to see could just spark an argument and would just waste time and breath.

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    35 posts in 12 years. guess you're not here for the forum huh?
    Guys, why are we all so damned critical.

Seriously.

I get it I really do. But seriously.
    First thanks for your help with the classified section. I wasn’t clear in my post but I can see the ads and believe I could use them if I needed. I was reading the rules prior to doing so and ran across that rule and thought I had better ask.
    As far as 12 year member and low post count comment, I get it. I have read where this rubs other members wrong. Let’s just say I joined at the suggestion of a friend and neighbor. I was working at the time and basically forgot about the forum from time to time. Retired now and trying to catch up with technology as a whole with the help of my granddaughter. Lol
    When I post an ad to buy or sell that is your choice to deal with me or not. One thing is for sure I won’t base my opinion on anyone based on their post count. Thanks again

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As far as 12 year member and low post count comment, I get it. I have read where this rubs other members wrong. Let’s just say I joined at the suggestion of a friend and neighbor. I was working at the time and basically forgot about the forum from time to time. Retired now and trying to catch up with technology as a whole with the help of my granddaughter. Lol
    When I post an ad to buy or sell that is your choice to deal with me or not. One thing is for sure I won’t base my opinion on anyone based on their post count. Thanks again
    There is more to it than that number in your avatar. Much more.
    I am leery of a member that will not call me and openly discuss the deal regardless of the reasoning behind that decision. I want to hear your voice.
    Some of those calls last a few minutes others have been half an hour depending.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    There is more to it than that number in your avatar. Much more.
    I am leery of a member that will not call me and openly discuss the deal regardless of the reasoning behind that decision. I want to hear your voice.
    Some of those calls last a few minutes others have been half an hour depending.
    What's your number? Ill throw on my khakis....

Top Bottom