• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    I thought i would share free stuff with ingo. I been playing this game with my wife for a year or so.If you like free stuff and like playing slots then you will like this.You have a chance to get free stuff like amazon,papa johns,walmart,magazines gift cards and a few other free things if you play.like i said been playing awhile now and got everything i won.Infact just cashed in 40 bucks worth the gift certificates towards christmas.they have awsome gifts if you play and its something to escape to as well.let me know if you like it.Even has dinner gift cards to take your wife or husband to dinner with.Enjoy i know not gun related but its FREE.check it out its fun to play.I play slot social for those who want to know.

Winster - Games, Friends, Prizes

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    funny-pictures-cat-does-not-like-puppies.jpg

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Eh, I clicked on it. Google Chrome didn't give me any warnings and no pop ups. Looks semi legit, but they won't be getting any of my personal info. I would call it safe to click, but it's not my fault if anything happens.:):

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    no scam i can see how a few of you might be scared to win your wife a dinner and not you a gun.:D i have gotten everything i won but if i had 10k post you probally would trust me more i guess. im just saying.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Why should we NOT neg rep you into oblivion for posting this garbage? :noway: I can't even give out my email to a friend I meet because I will get tons of garbage trolling offers like this in my email box every hour. Between Korean gangsters trying to get my personal info to send attack sites to my friends to people trying to scam others from Nigeria, this falls inbetween. :noway:

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Why should we NOT neg rep you into oblivion for posting this garbage? :noway: I can't even give out my email to a friend I meet because I will get tons of garbage trolling offers like this in my email box every hour. Between Korean gangsters trying to get my personal info to send attack sites to my friends to people trying to scam others from Nigeria, this falls inbetween. :noway:

not a problem as you know the favor could be returned.how do people knock stuff if they dont try.as stated no scam,no spam just a simple have fun game.just register like you would on a gun site. o to keep it gun related just win a walmart gift card and buy gun cleaners with it.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Lighten up Frances... He's not making you click the link if you don't want to don't do it. Tinfoil hat kinda tight?

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    If the site has to have recommendations on the FRONT PAGE, it seems like it is trying to sell me too hard.

"I played the games and my hair grew back. Rogane had done nothing."

"I had tried beer, but until I played these games, big bosumed blonds did not hang all over me."

"Playing two of these games a day, eliminates constipation."

"8 out of 5 inner city youths say: These games are dope, yo!"

Just messin'. :)

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Highly doubt this turning into HT:rolleyes:.... Guy shared free games like many others do on here and you wanna "neg rep him to oblivion" all for one post he made... I could see your point of view if he had posted more of these but he just posted one link... Don't click the link, relax, count to 10 and try to have a nice day:D

Maybe so, but I hate to see INGO get clogged with spammers, scammers and other garbage. Don't want it turning into another Hoosier Topics... :noway:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Highly doubt this turning into HT:rolleyes:.... Guy shared free games like many others do on here and you wanna "neg rep him to oblivion" all for one post he made... I could see your point of view if he had posted more of these but he just posted one link... Don't click the link, relax, count to 10 and try to have a nice day:D

Have fun playing those "games". When they ask you for a paypal account, go ahead and give 'em your information...

My girlfriend tried playing those games and it crammed her inbox with spam. NOT interested in folks trying to spout the benefits of a spam site... :twocents:

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Unlike you, or your girlfriend, I CHOSE not to click on the the link and go on. My problem was a person shared their experience, and thought someone else might want to try it, and you want to blast him with neg rep for it. Don't be upset with OP that your girlfriend shared her info and got spam, post your experience and go on. That would be like me wanting to blast you with neg rep because you posted how much you like Hi Points and I had one that fell apart in my hands while shooting it (didn't really happen:):). It's not your fault I had a bad experience. Doesn't make much sense does it? Once again try to have a nice day and :).

Have fun playing those "games". When they ask you for a paypal account, go ahead and give 'em your information...

My girlfriend tried playing those games and it crammed her inbox with spam. NOT interested in folks trying to spout the benefits of a spam site... :twocents:

Top Bottom