• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    20 minutes, CC, no mask, no drama. The timing website was nice though as other places in the area were still 1 - 2 hour wait times.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Got to the polls in Martinsville today at 7:30 and SURPRISE, I was the only one there! My wife went at about 10:00 and it only took her about 15 minutes. She asked and apparently about 75,000 in the district did either mail in or early voting. Who would have thought that Martinsville was so proactive? Now to wait and see. Days? Weeks? Months????? Only the Shadow knows!

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The school I teach at is a polling location, so no such thing as OC or CC anything, especially since my school district (in their infinite wisdom) made us work a full school day IN PERSON and ON SITE when all of our students had an e-learning day.
    When I had a chance to check right at 4, there was no line, no wait--walked right in, 5 minutes later was walking out happy I didn't drive home to face what I'm betting would have been an hour plus waiting to get in at the location closest to my house.

Top Bottom