• Beast or 560/561

• Total voters

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    And I've chosen between two, but that's where it gets tough, first option is the 3 Sisters Forge Beast
    58e02b73.jpg

And option 2 is the ZT/Hinderer 560/561
    73fd5090.jpg

The beast is Titanium frame and a CPM s35 CM 3in blade

The ZT is Titanium frame with G10 panal and an Elmax 3.75in blade

Both are in a similar ballpark as far as price, what are the thoughts from the masses? Especially the experts out there

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I like the three sisters personally and always like to support the custom makers out there working hard to produce a quality product.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    ignore dtrap he doesn't know what he is talking about :). The zero tolerance flipper is where it's at sir. the 3 sisters is a very nice knife but with out a doubt for money/quality/features/warranty I have to go with the zero tolerance.

anewrnn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Crown Point
    ZT all the way

I have two and they are awesome. I carry the 0301 daily and dont leave home without it. I use it for everything, even light batoning wood for starting fires. I cant speak for the 3 sisters though as I dont have any experience with them. Picked mine up from Brads knives here on INGO. Very good guy to deal with and great price.

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    Why, don't you just get the ONE THAT " YOU " WANT instead of what everyone else says...!! Pick the one you like , the are both great knives..

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Its like he's slinging crack :stickpoke:

:rolleyes: no knife crack slinging here...neither of those knives are coming from me.

Brad, will you be getting the ZT 560/561 in stock? If so when and could you message me with a price on it?

They have been on order since last July. The latest I have heard from ZT is that most dealers won't see them until the March/April time frame. As far as price... who knows :dunno:. I knew what they were suppose to be back when I ordered them, but KAI (Kershaw & ZT) had a major price increase on all of their models last month, so I'm expecting that the original price on the 560/561 has gone up also.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom