• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Thanks for all the input and PMs! My inbox is full, so I may not get to message everyone back.

1. Southern Culture on the Skids has been a fave for a while..."Little Debbie, Little Debbie, Little Debbie..." :laugh:

2. Been to a couple of races at IRP and my all time favorite track -- MANZANITA SPEEDWAY!!! -- so I will not sit in the first row. Or second. Or third...

3. Am going to try to work one in this September for the boys, but we have a lot of travel planned, so it may not work out until next season.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Paragon was a fun track but it had its last race a few weeks ago. If you REALLY want to see some intense racing check out the 3 hour figure 8 Enduro at the track here in Indy. INSANE!

I agree with this. Uncle ran the speedrome figure 8 for years. Awesome race, and the 3 hour is next weekend if I remember right.

I also agree with Eldora for the dirt tracks. Tony bought it a few years back and it’s a lot better than it used to be IMO. Also Bloomington speedway uses Georgia red clay instead of regular dirt, so a lot of fun to watch the sprints there. Paragon is ok, that’s where you go to watch fights and they end up racing. Brownstown is another really nice track down by Columbus area, hardly any banking so end up with a lot of action when the track slicks up. But if you wanna get hooked on dirt, gotta make the trip to eldora. And take a tent.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    This is all I got. (nuttin)

[video=youtube;ln5ZJwykw6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln5ZJwykw6k[/video]

I am a big fan of SCOTS, my wife and I are planning to see them in concert next time they are around here. "My House has Wheels" is one of my personal favorites.

[video=youtube;HOgUIvxUJkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgUIvxUJkY[/video]

Top Bottom