Apr 19, 2008
    IMG_1668-Version2.jpg

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    The case has 7 dots and I believe it is a 1973 model. Corresct me if I'm wrong on that. It was given to me by my brother about 20yrs. ago. He passed away a couple years ago and he told me he got it from our grandfather. Would it be a 1973 with 7 dots stamped on it?

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    I own lots of guns, some high-end. But the headboard gun is a Sigma SW40VE with and Insight light attached. Just a durable, trouble free gun with a stiff trigger, just right for waking up groggy in the middle of the night.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Glock house!

G27 with 180gr Gold Dot and Lasemax guide rod on her side. Rossi stainless .38 Spec. with .38 spec+p 135 gr Gold Dots on my side. Rossi is going poof and turning into a Glock Gen.4 G22 this Friday though also w/180 gr Gold Dots. :rockwoot:

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Inside nightstand is somewhat typical. M&P40c, extra mag, 16bulb led flashlight, my wifes Mustang .380, and an handful of items that the wife doesn't want me to put on INGO.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    That's why we have two nightstands.... I'd hate to pick something out of her nightstand and "massage" the burgler to death. That would take WAY too long.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    That's why we have two nightstands.... I'd hate to pick something out of her nightstand and "massage" the burgler to death. That would take WAY too long.

Although, tell me that the BG wouldn't second guess his actions at that point??? If I were a burgler, and someone came running towards me with a sex toy, I'd..(well, I don't have any idea what I would do, but I wouldn't stand there). You know the old saying, "beware the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it", I'd be afraid that the homeowner running towards me with a pleasure device may just know how to use it too, and one could only assume that if he's running toward you with it, he probably intends to use it on you :):.

bmmonts76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    Indy
    Some food for thought for all of you with guns in the nightstand. If I'm a burglar, and no one is home, the nightstand drawer is the first place I'm going to go look to find me a new gun. That's why my Glock 21SF is in a holster that's attached to the back side of my nightstand. It's also easier to get to without making any noise.

Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    Some food for thought for all of you with guns in the nightstand. If I'm a burglar, and no one is home, the nightstand drawer is the first place I'm going to go look to find me a new gun. That's why my Glock 21SF is in a holster that's attached to the back side of my nightstand. It's also easier to get to without making any noise.

That's why I keep my carry guns in the nightstand. If someone breaks in while I'm not home and they go for the nightstand, they're going to be S.O.L. They will only find a couple hundred rounds of defensive ammo, but nothing to launch them out of.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers

Yeah, I kinda took the word "nightstand" figuratively. My "nightstand" gun isn't inside a drawer...

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton

Great point, but if we're not home, the guns are with us. Nightstand gun=carry gun

Top Bottom