• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Anybody know anything about these guns? I just watched Defiance and now I simply must have one. Problem is, I know next to nothing about them or class III weapons. Are they expensive? Are they hard to get? I keep searching the net for them, but find nothing but airsoft and replicas and videos of people shooting them.

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Holy Crap are you serious?! That's ridiculous. At that price I'll never own one. And they're only going to get more and more expensive since nobody can make them or import them. Right to bear arms my ***. /thread :xmad:

Last edited by a moderator:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I've seen them down to $10K, is that any better?

They are pretty darn cool guns though. I shot one once and they run like a sewing machine. And they also throw the brass in the space spot consistently. Simply amazing.

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Better, but not much. The high price is due to the fact that getting more of them is simply not going to happen. It's a sneaky way of eliminating full auto ownership by civilians. Over time, the existing ones break, get lost, are destroyed, etc. This way the cost of buying them becomes astronomical. Since no new ones are going to be made, it becomes impossible for all but the rich to own them. :xmad:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I wouldn't say only the rich, but you'd definately have to make it your number 1 priority if you wanted one. But I'm still betting that the Full-Auto gun would cost less than the amount of ammo that you'll have to buy to feed that thing over the years.

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    I've owned two MP40's and really never thought that much of them. They definitely had a "cool" factor but I found them to be very finicky when it came to magazines and ammo. You can get a tube gun for around $9K if you shop around. An original C & R gun will run $15 - $15K. There are many better 9mm sub guns available at a lot less money. :twocents:

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    There are many better 9mm sub guns available at a lot less money. :twocents:

I am not saying better but a lot less expensive for example are full size Uzis. Registered receiver guns run around 6-7K and there was a registered bolt for sale on Sturm just a couple days ago for somewhere around 4-5K, I believe closer to 4K which was a decent deal.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Pay really close attention to your magazines, they are not cheap either. The guns are a nice working piece of history though.:)

Top Bottom