988722_244108259074887_1546567010_n.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm questioning the meaning behind this shirt, but I want to ask the OP exactly what this means? I don't want to assume incorrectly.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm questioning the meaning behind this shirt, but I want to ask the OP exactly what this means? I don't want to assume incorrectly.
    I agree. My initial assumption is not a good one, and not something that would be taken lightly here or anywhere.

111NMC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Defense with a "c" is the British spelling, which is funny considering their lack of a second amendment.

Not sure where you find lose spelled with two "o"s

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    I agree. My initial assumption is not a good one, and not something that would be taken lightly here or anywhere.

Am I missing something? It does say "When ALL else fails..." Please fill me in, I have been accused of not seeing the things right in front of me. I would understand if it was worded slightly different, but this as is, if you don't read anything extra into it, I thinks its meaning is clear.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Am I missing something? It does say "When ALL else fails..." Please fill me in, I have been accused of not seeing the things right in front of me. I would understand if it was worded slightly different, but this as is, if you don't read anything extra into it, I thinks its meaning is clear.

One votes for elected officials. The implication is that if "your" guy isn't elected, then pulling a "Lee Harvey" is a valid option.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I took it to mean that guns are meant to protect us from tyranny. I dunno if that's what OP meant, and I dunno if that's what the shirt designer meant, but that's how I take it.

When viewed with the "motivation box" surrounding it, and with the script in it, sure... but when taken on the merits of the shirt alone, I'm not so sure that resisting tyranny is all that obvious.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Defense with a "c" is the British spelling, which is funny considering their lack of a second amendment.

Not sure where you find lose spelled with two "o"s

Sorry, I couldn't resist
    I was gonna hammer him for ribbing someone over "mispelling" then dropping the LOOSE instead of LOSE. :laugh:

You beat me to it! :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom