• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I just called and spoke with CZ'a LE rep and got on a pre-order list for the 922 kit. I had to send in a copy of my credentials and an order form with CC#, and when the stock kit becomes available it will ship immediately! A big +1 to CZ-USA!!!!!

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Still looks pretty lame but 30rd mags are on the way, the Form 1 has been filed, in-stock notifications have been subscribed to for the 922r sbr kit, ordered a Trijicon MRO, and started loading 147gr subs for it.

Pictured with a SilencerCo Octane 9 HD2 with their direct thread Scorpion adapter. SilencerCo actually made a fixed barrel adapter specifically for the Scorpion in the 18x1 mm thread pitch so no need for a 18x1 to 1/2x28 adapter.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Message from CZ-USA (copied from the CZfirearms.us forum:

The new CZ Scorpion pistol has been our single most popular new product in recent years. Unfortunately, we have sold our entire 2015 production allocation.
    Based on user input, we are incorporating a number of small changes to the 2016 version. Most important to customers will be:
    • ½ x 28 threaded muzzle hidden under the factory 18 x 1 flash hider
    • QD sling socket integrated into the rear endcap
    Also, in addition to the black version, the 2016 Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol will also be available in an FDE (Flat Dark Earth) variant.
    Scorpion stocks and 922(r) parts are rolling in and are currently shipping as fast as we can assemble the packages.
    Thanks to all our customers for making the CZ Scorpion one of the favorite new products in the firearms industry.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Message from CZ-USA (copied from the CZfirearms.us forum:

The new CZ Scorpion pistol has been our single most popular new product in recent years. Unfortunately, we have sold our entire 2015 production allocation.
    Based on user input, we are incorporating a number of small changes to the 2016 version. Most important to customers will be:
    • ½ x 28 threaded muzzle hidden under the factory 18 x 1 flash hider
    • QD sling socket integrated into the rear endcap
    Also, in addition to the black version, the 2016 Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol will also be available in an FDE (Flat Dark Earth) variant.
    Scorpion stocks and 922(r) parts are rolling in and are currently shipping as fast as we can assemble the packages.
    Thanks to all our customers for making the CZ Scorpion one of the favorite new products in the firearms industry.

Good news. Other than, I figured Sig would release the stocks for the MPX before CZ did. I shouldn't have sold the scorpion. I'll just continue to wait for my MPX stock........:facepalm:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I stil l like the MPX a lot more personally. Shouldn't beat yourself up over selling the Scorpion.

At least IMO
    I'll end up buying another one, I have an addiction for the pistol caliber stuff. Now that CZ is releasing the parts, it might be sooner rather than later.
    I liked the MPX better, so I just decided to SBR it first.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I was driving through Wanamaker, minding my own business, and reading scripture, when some dude comes out of the Ordinary wearing a banana hammock, carrying an AK. I was like, that dude is awesome!

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I was driving through Wanamaker, minding my own business, and reading scripture, when some dude comes out of the Ordinary wearing a banana hammock, carrying an AK. I was like, that dude is awesome!

I make it extraordinary.

VUPD, is it because of the cooks breaking into cop cars? They got arrested and are doing some serious hard probation. They don't work there anymore so that's nice.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I make it extraordinary.

VUPD, is it because of the cooks breaking into cop cars? They got arrested and are doing some serious hard probation. They don't work there anymore so that's nice.

In Marion County - that's Double Secret Probation! They'll be cooking again in two weeks, if they aren't already.

Top Bottom