I was in Bradis today, where are all the people?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Katana1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I visited Bradis guns today. First time this year. The last time I was in there it was standing room only. Today, only a few people were shopping or browsing. They had lots of ammo, except for .22lr.

So where is everybody? I read 2013 was a record year for gun sales. Was this a fluke or is the get them while you can scare worn off?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I was there Saturday afternoon and while I would not call it busy all the salespeople were tied up.

Once you you get the basics covered they really don't carry speciality firearms. Sure they will order you anything you want but they don't stock them so for me I don't stop real often. The oldest had a softball tourney on high school road at 67 so it was close and I had 4 hours to spend between games. Plenty of Glocks, plenty of Rugers, looked like some Henry's and hi point carbines. Overall a better selection that other gun stores just they must sell lots of stuff that I don't want/need in stock. I am sure they carry what sells. So I am just an old Fuddy Duddy. I did go to Bradis II and got some reloading supplies. The again I remember when they had more chain saws and lawn mowers that guns.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    To answer the OP's question, yes, the panic has worn off. Except for .22LR, almost everything has dropped to pre-panic pricing and availability.

Top Bottom