• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I rarely drink beer at all. But when I DO, it's the stuff that gets me made fun of. Blue Moon Belgian White (and a few other varieties), Shock Top (and varieties) and Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.

People who make fun of you for drinking beer that doesn't suck are not really your friends.;)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I only drink Yuengling... and since I can't get it out here in Indiana, I don't drink beer.... it's actually a little depressing.

I hear ya. I bring some back from Ohio when I travel.

I never knew what that was until this summer. I kept wondering why my buddy brought a whole case of Bud Light to the out fitters... Ugh.

No, canoe beer refers to beer that has no significant taste: Why is Coors Light like having sex in a canoe? They are both f*ing close to water.

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I get profiled all the time, just because they see my big white beard. They usually say something like "senior coffee is free, sir" Just today the boy at Dairy Queen said " you get 10% senior citizens discount on your $5 lunch special sir" . God Bless them, profile away!

Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    If this was rancho grande? Do yourself a favor and get a margarita on the rocks... One of the best I've ever had...oh and a tall negro modelo for me... Damn their salsa is good.. Gonna have to go back soon..been a week since I've been.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If this was rancho grande? Do yourself a favor and get a margarita on the rocks... One of the best I've ever had...oh and a tall negro modelo for me... Damn their salsa is good.. Gonna have to go back soon..been a week since I've been.

Didnt pay attention. Its the one at the opposite end of the strip from the heartland crossing menards, next to great clips... interior was... um... quite colorful. Nothing bland about that place. If so I wonder if they can make it with anejo tequila? THOSE are the best margaritas. :drool:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I kinda like Sheet Metal Blonde, but my favorite was always Arrogant Bastard Ale. I was in line behind this kid the lady carded, and he passed, though he was young. He wasn't very good at checking out, though. I said "kids these days" as she was waiting for my ID. She said "Yeah he was pretty young. You look pretty young, too". Then she looked at my ID, eyed me up & down, and said "Nineteen... sixty four?" I think I may have been older than she was. She was kinda cute though; I would'a wrecked her.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I could list off at least a dozen beers better then corona...golly.

Big woods busted knuckle? 6 foot blonde? Rolling rock? Red stripe? Bass? Etc. Etc.

Top Bottom