• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccrise

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Mishawaka, IN
    So I want to the gun range last weekend and was shooting 3 different guns. A Beretta 70S (22LR), an H&K P30 (9mm), and an Para Worthog (45 ACP). I was very surprised at the results. I used Aguila FMJ for the 9 and 45 and CCI Blazer for the 22. I started out shooting my carry H&K. At 25 feet I was within a 6” cluster. I then shot the Beretta and the cluster moved to about 2”. Last I shot the Worthog and stayed within 3”. I would have expected the Worthog to be a lot worse then the H&K. So I tried to shoot them in different orders. I shot a total of 100 rounds of each ( 10-15 at a time) and the results seem to be the same. Now I have only been shooting for about 1 year however, I would have thought the H&K would have been the best. However the Beretta out performed them all. Then I would have thought the Worthog (After killing my wrist) would have slowly gotten worse. Anyway I had a blast except for the sore wrist. If you have any thoughts on what I could do different please let me know.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It might be the difference in triggers and how you handle them. I've never shot a P30 or a Warthog, but I've heard mixed reviews of the P30 trigger (V2 LEM vs. V3 and such).

Top Bottom