• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I like Sarah Sanders and think she did an excellent job. She certainly got under the media's skin and I hope they didn’t get under hers.

I question whether there is even a need for that kind of press briefing anymore since Dana Perino does such a fine job on her 2:00 pm show?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Just close the press briefing down and bury it. Big media is going to publish what it wants to regardless of what the White House says, so save everybody some money.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just close the press briefing down and bury it. Big media is going to publish what it wants to regardless of what the White House says, so save everybody some money.

Can you picture the imploding heads if they actually shut them out. The NAZI believers would be coming out en-mass.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't think we've seen the last of Sarah Sanders.

She may be a couple of firsts, at the same time? The first President Sanders and the first woman president all at once?

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Maybe Trump will eliminate or modify the position. The press conferences have become continuous personal and professional harassment sessions of Republicans by the Democrat media. Switch to tweets, info releases via the White House web site and periodic press questions which Trump fields all the time during events. Show the press that technology has replaced their function and simply communicate directly with the people. The press has become spin-and-publish rather than reporting facts. *Every* communication that is currently spun should be easily available to the public so the two can be easily compared. Re-purpose and rebuild the press room for something more useful going forward, like storing janitorial supplies.

Great idea! ++++4

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ya. Just turn the press room into a janitors closet. Until the next Demprogcrat (am I doing that right?) gets in office and you want zer administration to answer some questions.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Maybe Trump will eliminate or modify the position. The press conferences have become continuous personal and professional harassment sessions of Republicans by the Democrat media. Switch to tweets, info releases via the White House web site and periodic press questions which Trump fields all the time during events. Show the press that technology has replaced their function and simply communicate directly with the people. The press has become spin-and-publish rather than reporting facts. *Every* communication that is currently spun should be easily available to the public so the two can be easily compared. Re-purpose and rebuild the press room for something more useful going forward, like storing janitorial supplies.
    So as long as we'd be ok with the changes for a Democratic President as well. It's inevitable sooner or later.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    So as long as we'd be ok with the changes for a Democratic President as well. It's inevitable sooner or later.

I wouldn't have any problem with that. They would like the daily tongue baths that they would likely get. However, if you stick with the new arrangement long enough, people will wonder why you want to switch back to such an inefficient communication model that serves to be less transparent than direct communications.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wouldn't have any problem with that. They would like the daily tongue baths that they would likely get. However, if you stick with the new arrangement long enough, people will wonder why you want to switch back to such an inefficient communication model that serves to be less transparent than direct communications.

In this I would hope that the majority of the people would see through this.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Regardless of who is in office does anybody think that big media doesn't broadcast it's version or what it hears? It sounds less divisive coming from some administrations because they may be saying things that sound more closely to the dogma that big media follows.

Xrage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    NWI
    I'm gonna miss her too, i loved how she drove the anti-Trump crowd crazy. She's not the one making policy. She's just reporting the White House news. The people who hated her are the same idiots who get mad at the local weatherman when he says it's gonna be rainy tomorrow.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I don’t know where she came from. I don’t know if she’s an executive. I do know she is a badass and I like her a lot. I wish her well.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I like how Sarah Sanders stood up to the biased, so-called "journalists", who'd rather be political hacks for the hard left.
    Sarah will be hard to replace, but I'm sure there's somebody else out there who'll stand up to their BS.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I am sad to see her go.

I hope her replacement is half as tough

I hope the replacement has a better understanding of the truth, and bit more backbone so that when the president makes the replacement look like an idiot, they'll lay down the law.
    Sarah Sanders had a tough time running interference for this administration.

Top Bottom