• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    First, I don't remember you saying it twice before? Got any links?

Second, the OP wasn't confusing because of dots instead of spaces. I can understand many two year olds better than I could understand your first couple of posts in this thread.

I believe I said it just yesterday in the break room. That monkey avatar guy posted a thread about 1911s and how addicting they are. He asked me about the random periods.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Told you guys all you had to do was move stuff around!

If you expect me to.bend over.backwards just so you can read my posts, I want my.wallet.back.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    and I am supposed to remember a post you made yesterday in the break room? Dude, what are you 16 years old? I feel like I am having a conversation with a child right now, no joke.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Why not? I know you work at a firehouse, and you use to work on guns as an FFL. You also live in Marion.

I know Frank drives a charger and he doesn't have a dash cam and works for IMPD.

I dont know when you guys made those posts.
    But
    Can't you remember posts from just yesterday?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Also, I would think that if there were any actual pointing of guns in this story, it would most likely have been offered up as a link to a news story, rather than a gun forum AAR describing an ill-informed police officer making bone-headed, naked claims that directly contradict black letter law.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    android RAZR HD

Maybe I should start typing in landscape mode instead of vertically where all the buttons are tiny.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Also, I would think that if there were any actual pointing of guns in this story, it would most likely have been offered up as a link to a news story, rather than a gun forum AAR describing an ill-informed police officer making bone-headed, naked claims that directly contradict black letter law.

Wonder if it.would.be acceptable to hold a police officer at.gunpoint until he proves he is a real cop and not.an impersonator.

Cop impersonators are.frightening

So are.terrorists. anyone with a black bag!

Zombieman34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wells, Co
    So this is another misunderstanding from a so called "SMART" phone.:rolleyes:
    If you were using your laptop at Mcd's why did u not post using laptop it
    would be easier to type?:dunno:

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Thanks Roadie. Touchpal.is downloading, 12mb.file

So this is another misunderstanding from a so called "SMART" phone.:rolleyes:
    If you were using your laptop at Mcd's why did u not post from there?:dunno:

I'm at home now and laptop is in the car.

I didn't want to post on INGO before I had to start school work, otherwise I would have to post and run and the thread would not be quite as interesting.

Plus you guys would start making jokes and say I was.shot or arrested when I failed to respond.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I'm thinking he's talking about cameramonkey.

And I think I understood what he was talking about but with all the empty space in the OP, it appeared some of the story might have been missing.

Yes, that guy.

What empty space are you talking about?

That was not empty.space, that was a.break in my thought.

Top Bottom