• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Also, I would think that if there were any actual pointing of guns in this story, it would most likely have been offered up as a link to a news story, rather than a gun forum AAR describing an ill-informed police officer making bone-headed, naked claims that directly contradict black letter law.

From the way it was written I honestly thought it was another " wallet " or " customer rant " thread coming on .

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Okay, so I was at McDonalds minding my own business when Roadie told me to download TouchPal.

Dude this is awesome, it knows what I'm going to say before I say it!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I love it. Makes it much easier to type and you don't have to worry about spacing. Double tap the space bar to add a period and start a new sentence.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Why would I care about the structure.and.grammar I use in a nonprofessional online forum?
    For the same reasons you should care about it in a professional setting... because you look retarded if you don't.

Double tap the space bar to add a period and start a new sentence.

I love that feature on the iPad/iPhone. I kind of wish the PC was like that.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I love it. Makes it much easier to type and you don't have to worry about spacing. Double tap the space bar to add a period and start a new sentence.

Sweet dreams are made of the world is going to be the best thing ever seen in the morning with the girls who don't even know what to wear.

I can do this all day. Just click on the phrase and word predictions! LOL
    I typed in sweet, and all the rest the app generated!

I also love that it doesn't have the speech icon where the comma is supposed to be.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What police department was the officer from? Did he happen upon you or did he say he was responding to a MWG call?

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    For the same reasons you should care about it in a professional setting... because you look retarded if you don't.

I love that feature on the iPad/iPhone. I kind of wish the PC was like that.

Yes but it would actually matter if I looked retarded in my class or place of employment that was the only thing that has ever been in bed with my best friend when you don't want to be happy with someone you really love

Oh gosh Roadie, you made it worse!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by 92ThoStro
    Yes but it would actually matter if I looked retarded in my class or place of employment that was the only thing that has ever been in bed with my best friend when you don't want to be happy with someone you really love

Damn you TouchPal!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xmad:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Sweet dreams are made of the world is going to be the best thing ever seen in the morning with the girls who don't even know what to wear.

I can do this all day. Just click on the phrase and word predictions! LOL
    I typed in sweet, and all the rest the app generated!

I also love that it doesn't have the speech icon where the comma is supposed to be.

Oh gosh Roadie, you made it worse!

Exactly ! Harleyrider-50's posts are more coherent than this gibberish .

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Oh I was sitting at my laptop for the rest of the day with my best friend that was the only one that makes me feel better than the sun

I was not sitting on the laptop, that would break it.

By the way, how is TouchPal suppose to help get my point across exactly?

I live in a small town in Hamilton County. This officer was from my local PD, but we were in the next town over. A slightly larger town, but still rural.
    He was enjoying a meal when I barged in with a gun in my hand flinging it in every which direction. He just had to come over and say something. No MWAG call was made.

I walked in and ordered, set my stuff down, and when I returned to the table he got up and walked over to me.

Top Bottom