• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Oh I was sitting at my laptop for the rest of the day with my best friend that was the only one that makes me feel better than the sun

I was not sitting on the laptop, that would break it.

By the way, how is TouchPal suppose to help get my point across exactly?

I live in a small town in Hamilton County. This officer was from my local PD, but we were in the next town over. A slightly larger town, but still rural.
    He was enjoying a meal when I barged in with a gun in my hand flinging it in every which direction. He just had to come over and say something. No MWAG call was made.

I walked in and ordered, set my stuff down, and when I returned to the table he got up and walked over to me.

If I were your best friend, I think I'd be a little nervous around you. Talking about being in bed and being the only thing that makes you feel better than the sun. I mean, I'm pretty open minded but this is just weird.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    If I were your best friend, I think I'd be a little nervous around you. Talking about being in bed and being the only thing that makes you feel better than the sun. I mean, I'm pretty open minded but this is just weird.

Touchpad has a mind of its own, I just go with the flow from the beginning to see you there was one of the best things to ever happen to me when you are not even funny

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    No they are not numbered. In the full site each post has a number next to it. In the mobile version you only see the total post number in the thread next to the title. I could change the layout but that is not fun.

I don't think it is an official INGO mobile version. It is just a bare bones vbulletin mobile layout. It is basically blue titles, black text, with a white background. No frills. I like it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think I have part of the solution. We all need to chip in and buy 92 a REAL smartphone. (or smaller thumbs) Like maybe a phone that doesnt have the period.key.so close.to his.space button.

OR MAYBE HE COULD USE HIS LAPTOP TO POST ANYTHING IMPORTANT!

:lmfao:

After he gets done being hassled by said JBT that is...

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I think I have part of the solution. We all need to chip in and buy 92 a REAL smartphone. (or smaller thumbs) Like maybe a phone that doesnt have the period.key.so close.to his.space button.

Speak of the devil, It is the monkey avatar guy.

Have you been outside lately sir? It is windy as heck out there, and freezing. I am NOT going to my car to get my laptop! Not even if there was a fire!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Speak of the devil, It is the monkey avatar guy.

Have you been outside lately sir? It is windy as heck out there, and freezing. I am NOT going to my car to get my laptop! Not even if there was a fire!

DUDE! Its 55 degrees. Man up. :): For once its actually colder here in Indy.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas

In order to USE his laptop, he would have to stop sitting on it.

nipprdog, the mobile version does NOT have numbers on the posts.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    How does one study for a comp class?

Why would I care about the structure.and.grammar I use in a nonprofessional online forum? That is like complaining about a post on Facebook or Twitter.

Well, for one I had to get to the 3rd page to have clue what the hell you were talking about. I thought I was in a bad Monty Python movie for a minute

Top Bottom