s-mcdonalds-Pralines-Cream-McFlurry-12-fl-oz-cup.png

the one good thing about McD's

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    luckily an english degree isnt needed to work with our hands. English and grammar nazis SUCK!

English and grammar Nazis may indeed suck but being able to put across a coherent thought is very basic. I would not call this nitpicking or being a grammar Nazis.

Go back and read those first few posts and let me know if you think that I am being harsh on the OP.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Wow, this thread is painful. Evidently the OP does not feel that expressing the pertinent facts is important to begin a thread.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I understood the op's initial post of what happened and what he didn't say back to the officer about pointing a loaded weapon at a person being a felony should a cashier elect to do so.

What I don't know is how that would really play out. Hell, that one woman had nothing to answer for after killing her husband and claiming he was a threat to the police. What would really happen to a cashier if they were an extremely nervous type and drew (wait, they carry and they're afraid of non-threatening people OCing???) on someone . . .

So, yeah, this imagined cashier is armed and they are freaking out about someone walking in with a visible weapon who isn't brandishing it or acting in a threatening manner? Bah.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So did I. I'm fairly certain so did most of the others, but why pass up the opportunity to be a richard, right?

I did not understand the original message and I do no believe that most of the others did. The only reason I continued to read until a semi-coherent version appeared was because I was in the "WTF?" mode and curious about what the writer intended to say. If someone can't communicate effectively on here, I tend to just move to the next message or topic. It's usually not worth the trouble to do otherwise.

Top Bottom