• ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    WOW, I never knew this was a thing!
    I posted this in the shtf forum simply because of the reaction of the people making the video. You have a SciFi level event creeping into your back yard and hang around and watch it!? Who is to say what the force behind that ice is? Will your house get knocked over? the ice was half way up the sliding glass door and entered the neighbors house before she considered that as a possibility! :rolleyes: Personally I would have been gathering up stuff to be able to stay at a relatives house should my home be rendered unstable in the next 5 minutes.

My critique aside, this is an awesome video.

Glaciers Visit Izatys Resort - Mille Lacs Lake, MN - YouTube

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Very cool video. That ladys voice was like nails on a chalk board!

Awesome Video!

The lady's voice didn't bother me. Something about her made me want to drink a beer with her and I don't really like beer. Can't you just hear her yelling at her kid: "Nicky, Nicky, get away from the ice honey and bring mommy and these guys from INGO some molsons. It's OK, they're from the internet they're here to watch the ice crush the neighbor's bushes "

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Pretty wild. I used to see the ice get pushed up along the shore of Lake Huron in northern MI, but not like that. It would push up huge slabs and stack them up and create "caverns" that you could crawl or sometimes walk under like a lean to.

Top Bottom