• ...and so much more!
  • Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I received a box of mixed mags from a friend, I took some of the M14 mags, have some others listed for sale on here and these mags were remaining.

All of the mags had surface rust, the M14 mags cleaned up very well, some had more rust on the inside.

I have no idea what these go to, the (2) 9mm mags appear to be the Uzi or Sten mags that can also be used for an AR 9mm ??? The other (2) mags appear to be .45acp mags....

9mm mags on the left and the .45 mags are on the right, what are these? I will be selling these so it would be beneficial to know what weapons these are for....

Markings:

9mm mags: Both have 36 rnds, a crown w/ "C" under it, "l" and then 51 123 and 51 135 on the 2nd mag.

.45 mags: The shorter one has "THE SEYMOUR PRODUCTS CO" w/ "SEYMOUR CONN" under it. Longer one has "C-153427" stamped on the front rib.

945mags.jpg

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I think they are for the "TOMMY GUN"

Thanks, after beating the kids to the computer I found out the shorter one is a 20rnd Tommy mag..... still googling the others. The 9mm mags are definately not Uzi or Sten mags, dont appear to be Tec 9 or Cobray either...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom