• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I am thinking seriously about making an online purchase from Bud's. I know in order to do this, that I need to have it transferred via an FFL. I also know that there is a member on these boards that lives in Fishers and does the transfer for $10. However, I can't remember who it is. So...

1 - Can anybody tell me who it is in case I do decide to make the purchase?

&

2 - Would it be possible to create a "Sticky" in this forum with anyone that does FFL transfers and what the associated cost is?

If it's already a sticky in another forum, I couldn't find it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    IndyGunworks ain't in Fishers...

But he's reasonable and is on the far east side of Indy. Not that far from Fishers at all, actually.

But I think your sticky area has some merit!

You could also try looking up the FFLs in Fishers from Gunbroker's website's FFL search.

-J-

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I am thinking seriously about making an online purchase from Bud's. I know in order to do this, that I need to have it transferred via an FFL. I also know that there is a member on these boards that lives in Fishers and does the transfer for $10. However, I can't remember who it is. So...

1 - Can anybody tell me who it is in case I do decide to make the purchase?

&

2 - Would it be possible to create a "Sticky" in this forum with anyone that does FFL transfers and what the associated cost is?

If it's already a sticky in another forum, I couldn't find it.

Gunbroker.com has this service:

GunBroker.com - FFL Holder Network

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    The GunBroker site is good. But I guess the reason I was asking for the sticky is that I would like to make sure, if possible, that someone from INGO gets the business when possible. There is no way to tell from GunBroker is they are an INGO member unless they somehow list it in their text.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I think Nashgunwerks is in the fishers area.

Indygunworks doesn't advertise that he does FFL Transfers, as he isn't able to accept the package everyday, since he works at the FD. So if he misses it, its a long drive to the couriers office to sign for. So for opportunity cost, its not worth his time for that amount.

Top Bottom