• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Police say man pointed toy gun at officers [log in]

22 year old points toy gun at police officer. The guy is lucky he didn't get shot in the face. What a dolt. This is why EVERYONE needs to have firearms training.

Incase the HT requires an account to read the article, the abridged version is: Drunk 22 Year old moron walking up N Walnut in Bloomington, in some sort of costume (which required a toy gun), Then points toy gun at police officer when confronted. Moron is lucky to be alive and only facing charges of pointing a firearm and Public Intox.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Yup. Guns and radios even. I was talking to one the other night (he was having a coffee break) asking him how he liked his new Charger pursuit vehicle. He laughed and had me look inside at the light bar that is mounted on the INSIDE of the windsheild (full width). He told me that now when he pulls up to a traffic light he cannot even see it because the light bar blocks your vision of anything above your eyebrows. It musta took a college degree to come up with that idea. You can't make this stuff up folks. Any fool that points a toy gun at a police officer should have never made it out of first grade. Sadly our town is FULL of idiots like this. I could tell you stories about some of these college kids you would not believe.

Top Bottom