• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Precisely the type of behavior we don't need right now. He failed to make a single good decision and does not fit the definition of a responsible gun owner.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    So his reasoning for shooting was because he placed himself in the way of a moving vehicle? Isn't shoplifting only a Class A misdemeanor for under 250? It's not even a felony, so why get involved, get the plate number. He also shoved someone apparently, so that's battery, another misdemeanor. But nothing that needs lethal intervention.

I couldn't watch the video, but I bet the guy didn't try to run him over.

Last edited:

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I hate blogs that cater to only things they want to hear. Deleting comments grinds my gears.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I wonder if he would have hit the robber with his first bullet if ya would be +1ing him and saying good job for the GG and too bad for the BG?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I wonder if he would have hit the robber with his first bullet if ya would be +1ing him and saying good job for the GG and too bad for the BG?

The moron shouldn't have been in the position to shoot. If he would have shot the guy, it would be a good job moron...hope you fry.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    If he shoots someone that's not presenting himself or another with an immediate threat of serious bodily harm or death, it's wrong. Now he's on the hook for damages, reckless endangerment, yadda yadda. He needs to be filtered out, and likely will never be legally in a position to make better decisions. Plus, this is the kind of thing the grabbers will latch onto in order to punish the rest of us for his rectocranial inversion.

Top Bottom