• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just a hunch, but my guess is that Pops wasn't carrying the gun legally, and most likely doesn't use a holster. So if he was trying on clothes, he may have been worried about it falling out of his waist band in the store and stashed it under the seat.

He's been charged with endangerment. Has he also been charged with having a gun without a license?

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    MSN orig article had the name misspelled.

Somebody got a pic of his Mensa ID

whXbiex.jpg

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Like how the media calls him (the guy with the shoulder shot GF) a "gun owner".
    Dunno if he bought it.
    Dunno if he legally could have it.
    But by golly...........they paint him as one of us.
    Of course MSN gets the name wrong so not able to do a FB or other search.
    Read one article that says he's from Indy?
    Who knows.
    It will be interesting what the details are.
    Clueless shmuck or known criminal.
    With the lack of brain power exhibited........proly slants the odds.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Some updates.

Man charged after toddler daughter shot pregnant mother with his gun outside Plato's Closet in Merrillville Man charged after toddler daughter shot pregnant mother with his gun outside Plato's Closet in Merrillville | Crime and Courts | nwitimes.com

Just scrolling through the mugshots, and seeing the number of guys who's only crime is possession of a firearm by a felon, and you'll come to realize why there the ideas of Constitutional Carry and restorations of rights is a pipe dream.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just scrolling through the mugshots, and seeing the number of guys who's only crime is possession of a firearm by a felon, and you'll come to realize why there the ideas of Constitutional Carry and restorations of rights is a pipe dream.

And how does Constitutional Carry change that.
    Before Constitutional Carry, illegal.
    After Constitutional Carry, illegal.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Isn’t that the same logic as a nut that happens to own a gun shoots a group of people and we are to blame? An idiot with a gun is an idiot with the gun. Don’t blame the responsible ones and punish them.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Dude has a 3 year old, 1 year old, and one in the oven? Sounds to me like he's been careless with more than just a gun.

So, because he has two kids close in age and another on the way, that makes him "careless with his gun"? I've got a three year-old and a one year-old and it wouldn't surprise me if we wound up with a third. Does that make me careless or is it just because you assume that he is probably on some sort of government assistance as others in this thread have done?

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    So, because he has two kids close in age and another on the way, that makes him "careless with his gun"? I've got a three year-old and a one year-old and it wouldn't surprise me if we wound up with a third. Does that make me careless or is it just because you assume that he is probably on some sort of government assistance as others in this thread have done?

The gentleman does make a valid point.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers

I don't assume.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

As long as I have been aware this has been the case.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

No evidence as to this but none stating they were not either.
    The evidence as to the careless nature of both parents is blatantly obvious.

Top Bottom