Bikers ride for toys

Fantasy of Lights begins to take shape

Some neighbors no longer fighting Majestic Place

Ivy Tech has free "college day"

ATV's stolen in Huntingburg

EPD: Drunk driver runs off road trying to get away

Evansville man charged with child molesting

Posted by Jill Lyman - email
    CANNELTON, IN (WFIE) - In Perry County, Cannelton Police arrest a man accused of pointing a loaded gun at a group of children.
    Officers say Dr. Joseph P. Walker called police Friday about children who knocked on his door and ran.
    Investigators say Dr. Walker chased them away with the gun.
    Police say Dr. Walker caught one of them and forced him back to his home at gunpoint.
    No shots were fired.
    Dr. Walker faces charges including possession of a handgun without a license.
    ©2009 WFIE. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Posted by Jill Lyman - email
    CANNELTON, IN (WFIE) - In Perry County, Cannelton Police arrest a man accused of pointing a loaded gun at a group of children.
    Officers say Dr. Joseph P. Walker called police Friday about children who knocked on his door and ran.
    Investigators say Dr. Walker chased them away with the gun.
    Police say Dr. Walker caught one of them and forced him back to his home at gunpoint.
    No shots were fired.
    Dr. Walker faces charges including possession of a handgun without a license.
    ©2009 WFIE. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Whoa.. hang on... so does that mean he left his property then? While I don't agree with his actions, this is worded very incorrectly.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Since when license is required to posses a handgun in Indiana?

Not so much "possess" as "carry"...
    Which he might have been doing - off his property, while marching some kid home at gun point. Granted the wording is bad. REALLY bad. But I think that's the gist of what it's supposed to mean.
    I could be wrong. :twocents:

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    It sounds to me he left his property and then forced one of the kids back at gunpoint. Otherwise why would he get arrested for 'possession of a handgun', may be for pointing a handgun at someone or threatening the kids but not possession. Personally I think what he did is not very wise. Just my :twocents:

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Sorta like trying to stop a fist-fight. .. . .

. . . . with a hand-gun in tow. Wiser heads must prevail: how many INGO members wrote a letter to their newspaper remarking on the awful behavior of this nut-job? . . . . . . . dentist or not!!! Pat

cbop

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Winamac
    judging from his picture i would say he was forcing the kid back to his house to molest him.

That is an awful broad brush you are wielding there.... what was it that tipped you off? Was it the glasses? The mustache? Shirt? Weight? Hair? Let us know so we can start rounding these people up and locking them away

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Well it does say that he caught one of them and forced him back to his home. This could mean he caught one in his yard but still on his property. But who knows the way the story is written.

Still yet pointing a gun at kids for playing harmless tricks on you? There are other ways to teach the kids a lesson rather than bringing guns into play.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    That is an awful broad brush you are wielding there.... what was it that tipped you off? Was it the glasses? The mustache? Shirt? Weight? Hair? Let us know so we can start rounding these people up and locking them away

its the vibe given off when you put them all together. im assuming you look similar...

gunfun101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    its the vibe given off when you put them all together. im assuming you look similar...
    Now that is funny!:laugh: No matter who u are! Well maybe not for the one that looks similar. To "ihateiraq", I was thinkin the exact same thing when i saw his picture. Looks like the type to "booger up" little kids to me.:twocents:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well he's probably not getting affections from women so...

It's either pigmy goats or or the other kind of kidds.

A gun in one hand and a firearm in the other.

That's how I visualize it anyways. I hate my imagination sometimes.

Top Bottom