• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    Just because some people can't control themselves and turn into different people after a few beers doesn't mean everyone is the same.

If I am out with some friends at a bar that does not mean I lose my right to defend myself with my gun. Now it goes to say not everyone can still think clearly after a few beers. Hell three beers is just quenching my thirst. A buzz?? Not even close.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    OP is a snowflake. FREEDOM!!

Does OP want a law to prevent this sort of thing in the future, or just a one time lynch mob so we can get the video taken down? Think of the children

Last edited:

woodsie57

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    As mentioned, her stance and the backstop are iffy; but I am willing to admit to enjoying a cold beer myself while shooting on my property. Yes, some will be aghast; I don't care.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    As mentioned, her stance and the backstop are iffy; but I am willing to admit to enjoying a cold beer myself while shooting on my property. Yes, some will be aghast; I don't care.

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-final-scene.jpg

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    You could just ignore something you don't like or agree with and move on with your life. Oh wait, I forgot people are incapable of doing that anymore and have to let the world know they don't agree with or are offended by something :rolleyes:.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    OP is a snowflake. FREEDOM!!

Does OP want a law to prevent this sort of thing in the future, or just a one time lynch mob so we can get the video taken down? Think of the children

I'm far from a snowflake trust me, I normally don't care what people do or don't but the planet that I come from as firearms owners (at least the ones I hang out with) we promote safety and acting with responsibility. I know the nature of human beings and things can go wrong very fast even when alcohol is not involve, you can choose what ever you want to do with life I truly don't care. Talking about snowflakes and getting offended by what others post and express themselves are you offended or tick by my post?.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    I'm far from a snowflake trust me, I normally don't care what people do or don't but the planet that I come from as firearms owners (at least the ones I hang out with) we promote safety and acting with responsibility.

You want to have a video taken down because it offends you. It offends you because someone is having a beer with his woman. You used an angry emoji.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    You are very right I'm deeply offended by him having a beer with his woman, thanks for pointing that I feel much better and I can move move on with my life.

(Bumper sticker) it's a safety thing...........you wouldn't understand :)

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I understand, I just don't care. Must be that whole personal liberty thing I believe in.

Then why were you trying to start an internet lynch mob to get his video taken down?

I must admit I'm at a loss here, he can post a video but I can't say anything about it?, does the personal liberty you talk about so passionately about just apply to some?. As far as I can tell I'm exercising that very same liberty of expression unless somehow the freedom you talk about doesn't apply to me. Don't make a fool of yourself.

Mods please lock this thread.

Last edited:

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    I must admit I'm at a loss here, he can post a video but I can't say anything about it?, does the personal liberty you talk about so passionately about just apply to some?. As far as I can tell I'm exercising that very same liberty of expression unless somehow the freedom you talk about doesn't apply to me.

You can say whatever you want about it. You trying to stir up an internet lynch mob to get his video taken down is where you went wrong. Let the man have a beer and shoot his guns with his women.

Don't make a fool of yourself.

I'm not worried about that all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom