• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Rhino you've always carried your gun way farther back than the rules dictate and IWB - LOL. :twocents:

Hah!

Even in a USPSA Production/Single Stack allowed position, it would be tough without a dropped holster. It's not something IDPA is ever going to change (I would be happy to be wrong). If the shoulder gets better, I'll be back. Until then, I'll stick with the other games that allow more freedom!

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I really want to make it mostly because I don't want you guys to drop doing IDPA since you are not too far from me. I have only done a couple matches but I'd like to get into it...I think.

I'm torn this weekend. My son and DIL is coming(leave from the Air Force) at the end of May and we weren't expecting him until August. So I'm doing triple time getting the guest bed and bathroom ready for them and helping my wife with general clean-up in our home reno, ugh.

I think you are slightly over an hour from me. How long do you think it will last? Would you split up such a small group if you have enough RO's to have it finish faster? Or would you put all 6 on one squad to maintain a sense of community?

I'd say the latest would be 1-2 if we have some walk ons Last month 12 signed up but 25 shoot with walk ons. I anticipate somewhere around 20 (I'm an optimist) I k ow this is not the best weekend with a long weekend and the 500

I've put it here and Top Guns has put it out o. Their FB so not sure what else I can do. We will run them this year and re evaluate. I really wanted to get some more Terre Haute locals involved so I'm not weighing in so much on Jeff and the other SOs that have been keeping me afloat. Time will tell.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'd say the latest would be 1-2 if we have some walk ons Last month 12 signed up but 25 shoot with walk ons. I anticipate somewhere around 20 (I'm an optimist) I k ow this is not the best weekend with a long weekend and the 500

I've put it here and Top Guns has put it out o. Their FB so not sure what else I can do. We will run them this year and re evaluate. I really wanted to get some more Terre Haute locals involved so I'm not weighing in so much on Jeff and the other SOs that have been keeping me afloat. Time will tell.

Most clubs have growing pains. It could take a while for people to make RileyCC a part of their regular shooting schedule.

Top Bottom