IDPA Classifier this weekend, what ya shootin?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    So what are you all shootin in this weekends IDPA classifier?

For me...

STI 5" 9mm 1911 in ESP + a borrowed Colt Defender for the BUG match.

Borrowed 3 inch 1911s.. what could go wrong, right? :)

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    If I can go...
    I'm definitely not on a pace to move up in my usual ESP, so I'm thinking about shooting in CDP since I'm not classified there. If I do that, I'll probably shoot my Delta Elite.
    Oh wait, that's right, 10mm got booted out of CDP several years back*. S&W Scandium Commander then.

*But I'm not bitter.
    Still.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I'll be running my pimped out, but ESP legalized, M&P9. Should be a hoot! I got out with a bit today and just laughed at myself. After focusing so much and putting so much trigger time and rounds downrange with my 625 this last month, switching over to the ever so lite Apex trigger left a bunch to be desired.

But that's alright. I'm looking forward to a low pressure time of fun just hanging with the Redbrush crew and Kool Kids Squad and letting the lead fly and the brass lay.

Hit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    A Kimber Tactical Custom II in CDP and a Sig P238 for the BUG match

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Me too!
    And I'm pretty pumped about watching the Tennessee State champ! Somebody said newswatch 14 was at the range last night checking lighting and stuff.

I promise I will put on a good show. I've decided I'm going hero or zero with that M&P9. Expect lightening fast shooting with accuracy being optional:D The great thing for the squad is that they could end up doing very little or possibly no pasting after my runs:laugh:

I'll be back in ESR next month. I just wasn't in the mood to load any of the 1k ice cream buckets of brass this week. An ammo sponsor would help me greatly:):

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I promise I will put on a good show. I've decided I'm going hero or zero with that M&P9. Expect lightening fast shooting with accuracy being optional:D The great thing for the squad is that they could end up doing very little or possibly no pasting after my runs:laugh:

I'll be back in ESR next month. I just wasn't in the mood to load any of the 1k ice cream buckets of brass this week. An ammo sponsor would help me greatly:):

I'm thinking of the same thing. I can't go anywhere but up in SSP so why not let it all hang out? :D Much like thinking I need a gun in .40S&W, I can't stop thinking I need to start shooting more 9mm. Why, I have no idea, but it occasionally sounds like a good one! :):

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I'm thinking of the same thing. I can't go anywhere but up in SSP so why not let it all hang out? :D Much like thinking I need a gun in .40S&W, I can't stop thinking I need to start shooting more 9mm. Why, I have no idea, but it occasionally sounds like a good one! :):

It's not the worst idea. Speed won Jr his SSP Master :twocents:

And you do need a 40. :D

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    It's not the worst idea. Speed won Jr his SSP Master :twocents:

And you do need a 40. :D

There was a sweet M&P40 in Bud's used section for like $409, I should have jumped on it! I can't decide if I want one set up like my M&P45 and 9c with the thumb safety or go like my 9Pro and get a 40Pro. :draw:

Top Bottom