• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    I remember Les Shively calling you "The Goon at the Zoo" on his radio show. That is what prompted me to call in.
    Brass rats.:rolleyes: I need a bucket full of Berdan primed brass to drop in front him, I bet I can make him quit bending over under my feet after picking up a few thousand of those and having to throw them away.

Big J

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Evansville
    Ok, I have found you guys, now I will maybe understand some of the trash talk at IDPA. Work has been crazy and kept me away for a while, but I haope to be back in March.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Ok, I have found you guys, now I will maybe understand some of the trash talk at IDPA. Work has been crazy and kept me away for a while, but I haope to be back in March.

Cool! There is always a RedBrush IDPA thread going on especially the week prior to a match... Get that smack ready LOL

Big J

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Evansville
    Hey guys, just a heads up. I was at Walmart in Newburgh and they were out of 9mm ammo and low on what they did have. I then went to east side Walmart and they were also low on everything. I asked the clerk what was going on, he said he wasn't sure but the ammo just wasn't coming in.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Hey guys, just a heads up. I was at Walmart in Newburgh and they were out of 9mm ammo and low on what they did have. I then went to east side Walmart and they were also low on everything. I asked the clerk what was going on, he said he wasn't sure but the ammo just wasn't coming in.

Its Walmart- they hate guns and gunowners. Will NOT spend any money there ever again.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In

One of the biggest reason's I started reloading was because of Newburgh Walmart. This is nothing new at Walmart. Between spending 10 minutes or more trying to find a sales dweeb that had a key to the locked case, to finding said sales dweeb, and he not knowing where the key is, to them being out of stock time and time again.

Then of course were the times no sales dweeb could be found anywhere.

The Looney2ns Compound no longer has ammo issue's.

Jdirt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Hey guys it's Jim Dempsey. I've shot with you on and off for a year at red brush. I usually shoot in Mikes squad, but have bounced around some. I usually just read and keep quiet, but with Tim posting i figure I'll have to defend myself sometime soon. Anyway see you all next month.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Hey guys it's Jim Dempsey. I've shot with you on and off for a year at red brush. I usually shoot in Mikes squad, but have bounced around some. I usually just read and keep quiet, but with Tim posting i figure I'll have to defend myself sometime soon. Anyway see you all next month.

Hey! Yeah, you gotta be prepared around here!

redbaron

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Elberfeld
    but with Tim posting i figure I'll have to defend myself sometime soon.
    Now what could I possibly say about you that these guys don't already know?!?! :):

Wow, someone is willing to admit publicly he shoots in Mikes sqaud! How bout that!!
    I thought you admitted in this thread that you was his F-I-L, but I was wrong. It was him claiming you, not you claiming him!! :D

LOL I kind of surprised there isn't reserved parking for our normal squad! lol
    I like that idea! What we need are caddies, like in golf! :yesway:

Top Bottom