• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I think I'm headed to Bend of the River CC in Niles, MI the first Sunday of March for an IDPA match. I've never shot any competition like this before and wanted to see if anyone would like to join me. It's $15 for the match.

BORCC
    http://www.borcc.org/idpa.htm

March 6th at 8:00 am, match starts at 9:00

RC46614

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Indiana
    I doubt it. This is his only other post from 2012.

i finally remembered my password

I Don't have much interaction on sites like this, just passing thru and saw the post,

But
    if I have the opportunity to encourge someone to try any of the action pistol sports I will

Randy

RC46614

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Indiana
    Great, you will have fun

You may want to bring something to drink and a snack, sometimes there are quite a few shooters and being inside it can take a while to get everyone thru the stages.

We usually have 5-6 stages, 1 of them being low light , don't worry about bringing a flashlight ,if you don't have one , we have extras to borrow.

This month's stages are written up as Back up Gun (BUG), most but not all of the shooters will be using short barrel revolvers and automatics, but you can shoot the match with any legal IDPA gun and ammo and still compete.

Randy

MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    I would go but highly doubtful im ready to compete in anything. unless big tanker is providing all the necessary funds and guns and ammo :laugh:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I would go but highly doubtful im ready to compete in anything. unless big tanker is providing all the necessary funds and guns and ammo :laugh:

I'm far from being ready to compete. I'd just like to see what it's about. For $15 and a few boxes of ammo, I'll try about anything.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just got back and I could get hooked on this real easy. Everyone was very helpful. I think I did fairly well. I've never shot any type of IDPA or any other competition before. Understanding the rules and the way each stage is set up and supposed to be shot wasn't that difficult.

There were 41 people there shooting with 7 or 8 new people, myself included. The match ran smooth.

Yeah, I'm doing this again.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just found the score sheet. I fininshed 6th out of 37. #1 finished with a time of 64 sec. I had 82. I only had 11 points down in 6 stages. 3 stages I was zero down.

Top Bottom