Please reply by conversation.

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    All are SPF

Just as the title says, full size IDPA steel targets. All are AR500 steel, 3/8" thick. They have mounting holes that are about a half inch dia. Sizes are on the pic.
    FTF near Centerpoint IN but I'm a little loose on that. I have jobs going on right now just outside of Martinsville, Greencastle, Bloomfield and I often have trucks that go north towards Logansport and south towards Winslow. So meeting one of them on on there way is a possibility. I will not ship these.
    $120 each and I have 4 right now.
    Contact by pm. Don't bump the ad. Pics below show one of the 10 that I started out with (all the same) and the other showed the size.

2s8sl8o.jpg

2dl6436.jpg

Last edited:

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    Ttt

We build and/or repair lots of things at work. Fork frames for loaders, oversized light material buckets, conveyors and other things. All for our own use. Our steel comes from a large wholesale company here in Indiana. When working on a project, I do the cad drawings for what I need, and send them off. I have the meterial plasma cut and have it the next morning. This lot of 10 targets came on the same order as wheel centers and belly pan/skid plates for logging equipment. To the question of, if I make them myself, I do the drawing of the parts, but I do not do the cutting. Not cost effective to own that machine unless it's in production ALL the time.

I'm down to 3 of them. $100 each, but only if you take all 3 and pick them up.

Btw, these ARE ar500. The one I use is ar400. Had it for a few years and it takes anything I send it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom