• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    Is there an IDPA in Terre Haute? I have been driving to Atalnta but just wondering where other IDPA locations were. I live on the westside of indy.

I have checked the IDPA site and there does not seem to be a place where unsanctioned matches/loctions are listed

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    USPSA and steel challenge at Riley comservation club. It is just under an hours drive from southwest side. There are no IDPA (to my knowledge) clubs in terre haute. Atlanta is probably the closest IDPA match.

cardio1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    South of Paradise
    idpa in Evansville, 2 locations
    search redbrush and contact anyone on there for more info
    1st Saturday at Redbrush, 2nd Saturday at Westside I believe
    15 minutes closer to Indy now that part of i-69 completed :)

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    I have checked out redbush. I have family down there and would hit it up if i was down there anyways. I don't mind the hour drive to atlanta but an hour on the freeway is a lot easier than an hour through the north side, even on saturday morning.

Honestly, I am surprised that more ranges do not offer it. Of course, this is coming from a guy who is not planning on volunteering to be match director

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Riley Conservation Club would welcome IDPA if someone would volunteer to be match director. I tried to solicit volunteers a few years ago and heard a lot of crickets chirping.

If the demand existed, those who demanded it would make it happen.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Riley Conservation Club would welcome IDPA if someone would volunteer to be match director. I tried to solicit volunteers a few years ago and heard a lot of crickets chirping.

If the demand existed, those who demanded it would make it happen.

This is where I met Joe so many years ago

I would love to see IDPA back at Riley, the bays and walls, props are there, just need someone to step up as match director and get is going.

IDPA is fun to shoot and that is where I started 13 years ago. I shot IDPA from 2000 till 2005 and went to every match I could including the Nationals twice.

With all the new gun owners out there it is a great place to get them out and shoot

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    IDPA at Riley would be great for me, it would be about 20 miles closer than Wildcat Valley which is about 80 miles. And that is the closest to me living in Illinois. Joe, looking foreward to seeing you soon. Jim.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    IDPA at Riley would be great for me, it would be about 20 miles closer than Wildcat Valley which is about 80 miles. And that is the closest to me living in Illinois. Joe, looking foreward to seeing you soon. Jim.

Mr. B!

You should volunteer to be match director at RileyCC. Hehheheheh

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    and there is why there is no IDPA at riley,no one really wants to make it happen.:D

Touche', my friend.

In my defense, I never criticize(d) anyone intentionally for not volunteering, just stated the facts! I know how much work it takes, and I'm done with that stuff.

Top Bottom