• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I was out at the range shooting with a friend and saw one of the stages (the one in the bay I was at) and I gotta tell you this is going to be VERY interesting!! If the rest of the match is anything like this it's going to be the MOST challenging one I have seen.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I am starting to think the gun gods did NOT want me to shoot IDPA this morning. I didn'tget home til about 1am last nite. set my alarm for this morning and went to bed. Woke up at 9:45 realizing that while I HAD set my alarm I had forgot to turn the D@mn thing ON! Oh well there is always michigan city next week,or wait til next month to shoot at NPCCC.

JeremyVG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Michigan City, IN
    I am starting to think the gun gods did NOT want me to shoot IDPA this morning. I didn'tget home til about 1am last nite. set my alarm for this morning and went to bed. Woke up at 9:45 realizing that while I HAD set my alarm I had forgot to turn the D@mn thing ON! Oh well there is always michigan city next week,or wait til next month to shoot at NPCCC.
    I think we may know each other....or not. Hmmm...

J

JeremyVG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Michigan City, IN
    We do our best. I've had to scale back what I'm doing quite a bit due to a new job and recent addition to the family...so our Sunday activity has been put on hold until Fall. Wednesday night's are alive and kicking, though.

Jeremy

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Yes, I do sometimes shoot a Sig (not badly after last week's results).

Jeremy
    Good point

But seriously, Jeremy puts on an awesome Wednesday night league, so all of you NWI IDPA shooters should come shoot with us in Michigan City

Terry

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    JeremyVG, new job and an addition to the family? Sounds like you are slowing down in your young age, or just getting old like the rest of us.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Anyone of you guys care to be the liaison for a new IDPA shooter (me) at the next NPCCC gathering? I would greatly help me out and I would really appreciate it.

Top Bottom