• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ndredsox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Avon
    Heard this on the "this week in guns" podcast today. One of the hosts said the same thing..."Shouldn't touch other peoples property!" haha

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And as I said in another thread, this was probably done by a psychopath that had one too many stolen. Especially when I read that at least one was set to detonate when somebody put batteries in it. That tells he he wasnt trying to injure someone who was near his cam, but for retaliation for someone who took it home and tried to play with it.

Sick, sick, sick.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My trick is to set broken dummy cameras out with another one watching it. Didn't get a good picture of these guys, but then they didn't steal the dummy camera either. Joyriders from the HNF.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    And as I said in another thread, this was probably done by a psychopath that had one too many stolen. Especially when I read that at least one was set to detonate when somebody put batteries in it. That tells he he wasnt trying to injure someone who was near his cam, but for retaliation for someone who took it home and tried to play with it.

Sick, sick, sick.

It's also sick that people steal other people's property and think it's OK. The worst issue I have with it is that it could have been a child that got hurt by the IED.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's also sick that people steal other people's property and think it's OK. The worst issue I have with it is that it could have been a child that got hurt by the IED.

If it was taken home and "Energized" an entire family could have been hurt or worse.

I understand being PO'd about theft as I would be but this is insidious.

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I knew a KSP trooper that worked that area a few years ago. He said stuff like that was pretty commonplace around dope grow operations. This was before trail cams were as inexpensive as they are now. He also said another trap was several fish hooks suspended at about head height on trails that four wheelers or motorcycles would use.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Everyone seems to assume this was retaliation for stolen/damaged property.
    I wonder if it's not some anti-hunter tree-hugger just trying to harass or injure a hunter.

You shouldn't be on private property without permission anyway, but that doesn't excuse this behavior.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    So a "Dr" from iraq, is planting IED's that would, in all likelyhood, only hurt gun owners, i.e. hunters.

ATF officials connected the cameras to Sawaf and after a search of his home found materials consistent with what was used in the cameras.

Days after his death, a US Justice dept attorney files a motion to drop the indictment against him.

Yea... this seems normal all around. :whistle:

Top Bottom