• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    That is my only real issue with a Glock of any kind. Works as supposed to but man they are just Homely. Like that girl you knew. She was nice, worked as she was supposed to but you did not want your friends to see you with her.

Ladies, this works both ways so no flame jobs please.......;)

I don't see how a Glock looks homely. To me they are the best looking gun, most of the other guns look like modified water pistols especially the Springfield XD/XDM. I hate the look of it and the feel as well.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    That's it...

I'm putting an end to this ONCE AND FOR ALL.

:D

1911GlockGen14-1.jpg

That's clearly some loser's dream. We all know if it were made by Glock it wouldn't have a safety on it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't see how a Glock looks homely. To me they are the best looking gun, most of the other guns look like modified water pistols especially the Springfield XD/XDM. I hate the look of it and the feel as well.

Hey, you like blonds, I like redheads or vice versa. Modified water pistols....really. Water pistols are fashioned after real guns my friend. Poor analogy but I do get your point. Everyone has a preference and a different feel for a handgun. I love my Springers but this is not about XD/XDM models. I do not care for those either but I have friends that swear by them. I have some plastic but no Glocks. They do not fit well in my hand and the triggers are horrible in my "Opinion".....You can argue weight, round count and "My gun works if you bury it
    crap but hey, I do not bury my guns...............:dunno:
    I have 2 1911's that have 20 round capacity if I choose to use those mags. heavy but so much fun.
    A glock will put a hole in you so no argument there.

Yes, they are homely, boxy, non sexy pistols. But hey, love is a strange animal.

Top Bottom