• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum.

Going to see Fiddler on the Roof tonight. Never seen it live but I've watched the movie probably 10 times. I hope they have a good Tevye.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    The title got me, thought you were going to say " If I were a rich man......instead of such a darn good looking one":laugh:

Enjoy your show!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Where you going to see it at?

Beef and Boards. Never been but daily has.

I first saw it as a broke Joe going to the post library and get free movie rentals. I spent 2 weeks in Ukraine and fell in love with the movie. I think who is cast as Tevye will make or break it.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Beef and Boards. Never been but daily has.

I first saw it as a broke Joe going to the post library and get free movie rentals. I spent 2 weeks in Ukraine and fell in love with the movie. I think who is cast as Tevye will make or break it.
    I've never actually seen the play. We've been living in downtown Cleveland for about a month now, we live right in Playhouse Square. We've seen Jersey Boys, and going to see White Christmas in a few weeks. Hopefully Fiddler on the Roof will come here soon. Have fun and let us know how it goes.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I love going to plays! Last night we went to a "Little House-esque" play... an adaption of writings by Laura Ingalls Wilder that she didn't put into the Little House series. In a couple weeks, we're going to "A Christmas Story" (you'll shoot your eye out, kid!)...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I love going to plays! Last night we went to a "Little House-esque" play... an adaption of writings by Laura Ingalls Wilder that she didn't put into the Little House series. In a couple weeks, we're going to "A Christmas Story" (you'll shoot your eye out, kid!)...

We looked at next year's schedule and there wasn't anything that jumped out at us to go see. If Le Mis and any of the other big classics come back, we'll go see those.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What didn't you like about the food ? I know the roast beef is usually a little more done than I like it, but it's probably hard to please several hundred people.

Wasn't much selection at all. They had fried perch that was terrible. Had chicken legs and thighs in some sort of sauce and it was over cooked and dry. Beef wasn't too bad. I didn't get up for seconds.

Top Bottom